（6）The first experiments in the world on cryogenic brittle fracture using the actual spherical tank.
- Listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Constructed the largest wet-seal gas holder (175,000m3) in East Asia (at that time). ※Photo（4）
- Constructed the first sphere tanks in Japan.(9 units) ※Photo（5）
- Constructed two units of floating roof tanks (50,000 kL) , which was the largest in the world (at that time).
- Performed the first experiments in the world on cryogenic brittle fracture using real spherical tanks. ※Photo（6）
- The headquarters relocated to the Sukiyabashi Fuji Building, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- Constructed oil tanks (22,000 kL) for the Philippines.(45 units)
- Constructed the largest stainless steel swimming pool in the world (at that time), which can be converted to an ice-skating rink.
- Constructed a hard top floater tank using the groundbreaking helical erection method.(3,000 kL)
- Constructed the double wall liquid ammonia cryogenic tank.(15,000 kL)
- Constructed several different swimming pools (5 units), including the largest stainless steel swimming pool (changeable to an ice-skating rink) in East Asia. ※Photo（7）