- Takichi ISHII founded an iron works shop in the Tsukishima District, Tokyo. ※Photo（1）
- ISHII IRON WORKS CO., LTD. was established.
- Head office and factory were burned down during the Great Kanto earthquake. After a prompt recovery, operations were restarted in the same year. ※Photo（2）
- Construction of 10 large oil tanks (12,000 ton) for the North Sakhalin Oil Trust in Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (Russia).
- Manufactured the first alumina electrolyzer in Japan. ※Photo（3）
- The headquarters relocated to Mainichi-kaikan, Yurakucho, which is also central Tokyo.
- Established the Kamata factory (now the Haneda Branch) and acquired a subsidiary, Nihon Kagaku Kikai Co., Ltd., which had its capital cut down to 2 million yen.
- The headquarters relocated to Mainichi-kaikan, Yurakucho, which is also centeral Tokyo.
- The end of the war.